Terms and conditions- en
We are very happy to be your host at Rooberoo Hostel. Please read Rooberoo Hostel's terms and Conditions, and help us create the best experience for everyone:
Check-In/ Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Taxes included.
*Cancellation is not possible at the time of check-in or after.
Bookings shall be made via through our website, WhatsApp number +989022235238, our Instagram account @Rooberoo hostel, or in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all necessary details for us to ensure maximum efficiency.
Group bookings of up to 16 are possible, contact us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Other terms & condition
- Full payment is due upon arrival.
- Please make sure to provide a valid passport and visa for the duration of your stay in Iran.
- 12:00am-8:00am are rest hours. Please avoid noise and unnecessary activities that disrupt other guest’s stay.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of any damages to the hostel’s property or structure.
- Rooberoo Hostel will not be held responsible for any lost items. Each bed has a personal locker and for small valuables guests can ask a staff member to keep their items safe for them in the hostel's safe box.
- Alcohol and drug use is illegal in Iran. Any guest found using either while on the property will be asked to leave immediately. Smoking is only allowed in outdoor spaces.
- For you information,, general dress code in Iran while outside Hostel property are as follow: women are required to cover their head with a scarf, wear a long coat/tunic over their regular clothes or wear a long-sleeved dress with pants or skirts under it. Men should also wear long pants and sleeved shirts.
We hope you have a pleasant stay at Rooberoo hostel