Terms and conditions
Check-In/ Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times:
Group bookings of up to 16 are possible, contact email@example.com at least 1 month before arrival.
Terms of Payment
Notice of cancellation: Less than 48 hours prior to arrival or no-show: 10% deposit will be kept as the cancellation fee.
Other terms & condition
- Please make sure to provide a valid passport and visa for the duration of your stay in Iran.
- All guests are asked for a 2€ deposit upon check-in for their locker/room key, which will be returned to them upon check-out.
- Rooberoo Hostel will not be held responsible for any lost items. Each bed has a personal locker and for small valuables guests can ask a staff member to keep their items safe for them in the hostel's safe box.
- Alcohol and drug use is illegal in Iran. Any guest found using either while on the property will be asked to leave immediately.
- According to the law in Iran, women are required to cover their head with a scarf, wear a long coat/tunic over their regular clothes or wear a long-sleeved dress with pants or skirts under it. Men should also wear long pants and sleeved shirts. Please respect this law in public spaces of the hostel